- High efficiency Inverter technology
- Blue Fin condenser protects against the corrosive effects of outside air, extending the operating life of your system.
- Sleep function allows you to design a cycle that follows your sleeping pattern to maximize comfort and reduce utility bills.
- Intelligent defrost reduces energy loss and defrost time by only defrosting when needed.
- Low Ambient Cooling to 5 deg F (230V systems)
- Intelligent Pre-heating
- Auto Swing (Vertical)
- Multiple fan speeds
- Memory function
- Compact and quiet design
- Fan Delay
- Dry Mode
- Auto clean
- Self diagnosis function
- Control lock
- LED Display
SINGLE ZONE APPLICATIONS:
- Living rooms
- Dining rooms
- Home offices
- Computer rooms
- Server rooms
- Sleep outs
Industry Leading 6 Years Warranty
Let Switched Electrical Contractors take the hassle out getting your purchases installed by using our professional team of qualified and experienced electricians with our Easy Install service.
Simply follow the steps after finalising your purchase and we'll provide an estimate for your approval and confirm your date and leave it to us. We can deliver and install on the same day.
Installations for Split Systems units are most commonly completed using a method called Straight Back-to-Back installation, which includes the following:
- Includes Circuit Breaker & Isolator
- Up to 3m of Copper Pipe
- Up to 20m of Electrical Wiring
- 1 Base (Poly Slab or PVC Feet)
- Supply Customer Certificates of Compliance
- Additional Cost will be Quoted if required
- Switched Electrical Contractor is only liable for the installation only
The below diagrams illustrate the Straight Back-to-Back method.
Unless specified otherwise, any Split System installation enquiries and booking will be based on this method.
To see the full terms and conditions of shopping online with Switched Electrical Contractors, please visit click through to our terms & conditions page.