With summer well and truly upon us, escaping the heat has never been easier with air conditioners professionally installed by the qualified team at Switched Electrical Contractor.
At Switched Electrical Contractor, we specialise in installing and servicing Split Systems/Reverse Cycling Air Conditioner Systems in the Ballarat region, delivering air conditioning solutions for your home, office or business, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Your Leading Air Conditioner Service Specialists in Ballarat
Switched Electrical Contractor has extensive experience in supplying, installing and servicing Split System heating & cooling systems.
Switched Electrical are experts in Reverse Cycle or Split systems. We can assess your area to recommend solutions; supply and install your units; service, replace and repair your new or existing Split System/Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner and heater to keep you comfortable year round.
Whether residential or commercial, new building or old, we have the expertise and knowledge of all the leading brands, new technology and proven products. We are VBA Accredited & ESV Accredited, giving you the confidence to trust that you're in safe hands with Switched Electrical Contractor.
Contact us for an obligation free quote, to give you the most accurate price and the best system for your needs.
- Expert installation for Splits Systems/Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Heating Systems
- VBA Accredited & ESV Accredited
- Heating & Cooling for year round comfort
- Friendly, professional service at a great price
What are Spilt System/Reserve Cycle Air Conditioners?
Split system (or reverse cycle) units are wall mounted, and are a great year-round solution for cooling and heating your home or office. They consist of an Indoor Head unit & Outdoor Unit.
There are three methods of installing Splits Systems/Reverse Cycle:
- Back-to-Back is the most common method, where the indoor unit & outdoors unit are directly behind one another.
- Offset Install is where the indoor isn’t directly behind the outdoor unit. This method is less common and is often chosen due to special restrictions.
- Multi-Headed Reserve Cycle option allows for multiple indoor air conditioning units, connected to and serviced by the one outdoor unit, minimising the footprint and costs.